Skip to main content

As for Abraham, your ancestor, he looked forward to the day when I would come; and he rejoiced when he saw it


Gospel text (John 8,51-59): Jesus said to the Jews, «Truly, I say to you, if anyone keeps my word, he will never experience death». The Jews replied, «Now we know that you have a demon. Abraham died and the prophets as well, but you say: ‘Whoever keeps my word will never experience death’. Who do you claim to be? Do you claim to be greater than our father Abraham, who died? And the prophets also died». Then Jesus said, «If I were to praise myself, it would count for nothing. But he who gives glory to me is the Father, the very one you claim as your God, although you don't know him. I know him and if I were to say that I don't know him, I would be a liar like you. But I know him and I keep his word. As for Abraham, your ancestor, he looked forward to the day when I would come; and he rejoiced when he saw it». The Jews then said to him, «You are not yet fifty years old and you have seen Abraham?». And Jesus said «Truly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I am.». They then picked up stones to throw at him, but Jesus hid himself and left the Temple.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

  A note to Helena Jaczek, MP from Markham. There must be serious worries that an election will happen very soon rather than later. Thanks God for His infinite mercy. Our people is suffering long enough under the yoke of the Liberal/NDP coalition. Since all the destruction you fostered and promoted, yes, you included. Or you think for a moment we are going to see you somewhere outside the circle of death that suffocates Canada?  Oh! But you are focused on Ukraine, and the pandemic ad what else, of course, the climate change, all of which are secondary to the freedom the people needs to enjoy, because God created us all, each and everyone of us free, with free will and with the ability to think, grow and prosper on our own, all suppressed by your government. Have you ever for a moment stopped to think about the suffering of the people?  Now you want to display yourself as a hard working individual ready to work… Is not that a bit, no, a lot, hypocritical? Oops. Are you off...

Thoughts about fear and faith

  Heretic heralds or heralds of the heretic. What is it? How did we get here? Somehow at some point in relative recent history, the world has been transformed to be a vehicle of fear. Fear has been instituted as the motive of human existence. Forgetting what we are and where we proceed from, and even the truth, the foundation of justice, we’ve been transformed onto irrational animals following ignorance, deception and confusion, stampeding at the existence of any noise, anyone whom without concept or science behind, just tell us to go to destruction and we obey, without questioning or even thinking or reflexion.  God, the one and only living One, our creator, to His image and likeness, since day one, when man ad woman were created, has been looking for us, individually and as a group, always revealing to us, putting before us evidence with clarity. And we have just drifted away from Him pushed or inspired by our own selfishness and ambitions, our greed, since that time describ...

Sexually active girl's parents fined (original title in Sun Media)

From: Cesar Fernandez-Stoll [CesarFStoll@gmail.com] Sent: December 11, 2010 9:08 AM To: 'tony.blais@sunmedia.ca' Cc: 'pm@pm.gc.ca'; 'HarpeS@parl.gc.ca'; 'IgnatM@parl.gc.ca' Subject: Sexually active girl's parents fined Dear Tony. Having received the article enclosed below, I’d like to volunteer, humbly, some comments.   It seems to me that of any time of the year, this article marks precisely what we witness during the time of advent, not because of the hope that advent brings us with the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but which John the Baptist and Elijah, as people that remained loyal to God refusing to follows the state just because it is the state but because it went away from the law of God.