Skip to main content

Today is a great day!



Praise the Lord our God! Today Lord Jesus has spoken to me and has told me, not to worry, that He, is in control and that anything I ask, will not be necessarily what I will receive, but what He has planned for me.
Today is a great day! Jesus has responded to my plea and has showed me His greatness, because what I have asked He has conceded me with His presence and breathe, the best he has for me.
I asked God for work, and He answered, that the job He has for me, is His word in the gospel, and to spread it on the first opportunity I had.
I asked God for health, and He answered, that health is in the love I can project onto others and not to stop loving on every occasion I could.
I asked God for fortune, and He answered, that fortune is in the gifts of the Holy Spirit and that I should use them to praise His holy name anywhere I was.
I asked God for peace, and He answered, that peace is in the truth of His creation and that whichever the circumstance would be, to remain faithful to it, because it is of His own essence and to never betray it.
I asked God for happiness, and He answered that happiness can only be found on humility and however little I had, came from Him and to enjoy it at every instance.
I asked God for food, and He answered that the best food was in His blessed word of truth, love, humility and forgiveness with faith, hope and charity and to savour it.

I sinned and felt how Jesus removed His sight from me and I wanted to excuse myself before Him, and propose my own ways and He responded with His silence, that silence that when coming from a friend, it burns and tears one apart because loses him and moves him far away.
Jesus is my best friend, perhaps the only friend on which I always will trust and how much it hurt to lose His attention and not receive His blessings. His cross disappeared of my sight and the virgin cried at my presence.
I felt lonely, and the way to reconciliation appeared before me, suddenly and untimely, and I saw Jesus telling me, go and confess your faults and obtain reconciliation through penitence and contrition, before a priest, as he will be representing me for your absolution and receive my body in the Eucharist to be again completely with you.    
I went into confession and found again His word and His divine presence and His holy cross, humbly was offered to me and I once again can experiment His mercy. Virgin Mary, smiled to me and I could experiment her motherly love, good and merciful. I felt that I have recovered my best friend.
Today, I will receive the Holy Communion and I will have again the presence of my best friend.
This is my testimony of today, a great day, lots of joy, because Christ has responded to my pleading and He has responded.
Thanks you my God for everything you give me, without me deserving anything.
Blessed and praised be forever Lord Jesus!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lord, teach us to pray, just as John taught his disciples

Gospel text ( L uke 11,1-4): One day Jesus was praying in a certain place and when He had finished, one of his disciples said to him, «Lord, teach us to pray, just as John taught his disciples». And Jesus said to them, «When you pray, say this: Father, hallowed be your name, may your kingdom come, give us each day the kind of bread we need, and forgive us our sins, for we also for-give all who do us wrong, and do not bring us to the test»

Money

Is money the ultimate goal, the end of all means? Nowadays, it seems, everything is not just measured in terms of money, but everything needs to be, has to be, in terms of money. Money is set as the goal, over anything. Money is meant to be just a media for exchange of goods and services, not a goal on itself, yet our society has corrupted onto making of money a statement beyond life, family, marriage and most definitively above love and truth. Such a philosophy has degraded our souls to the point of denying everything that is in conflict with the value of money. Even when charity is concerned, it seems mercy can only be measured in monetary terms, as if charity could be measured by anyone except God alone. If there is crusade or cause to be enrolled, the only acceptable way has been institutionalized as the amount of money it can be contributed, regardless of the individual efforts that could be applied or spent.

What is going wrong with the world?!

After the question which seems to come back at every generation, the clearest answer is perhaps… ‘Selfishness’ The point is very simple, when we put our own ego, our self, at the center of everything… Do we expect the rest of the world to bend backwards to satisfy us? We do have fundamental freedoms like opinion, religion, etc. Are those freedoms to be limited by the freedom of others? Are those freedoms to limit the freedom of others?