César Fernández-Stoll

César Fernández-Stoll
Versión hispana

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Sacred Heart of Jesus, I trust You!


 




Sacred Heart of Jesus, I trust You!

Blessed Immaculate Virgin Mary; conceived without sin!

My dear beloved, adored and forever blessed Lord Jesus
Wherever You want
Whenever You want
Whatever You want
However You want
While You want it
In the form You want it
In the moment You want it
Just order and I obey
Guide my steps and lighten my walk
Have mercy of this poor sinner
Make of me humblest among the humble, last among the last
Have mercy of me
Deliver me from every kind of distraction, 
Deliver me from any type of temptation
Help me maintain the course, follow your path and strength my faith
Help me sin no more
Help me live for you and die for you
Have mercy of me
 Blessed You are oh Lord
Blessed You are forever Lord Jesus Christ
Post a Comment